Power of Budha Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Budha Hero League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
... Good things will come to those who wait ... True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes ...

Can i join POB JuKKeZZ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JuKKeZZ

Can i join POB    JuKKeZZ Empty
PostSubject: Can i join POB JuKKeZZ   Can i join POB    JuKKeZZ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:36 pm

Hi everyone, I am wanting to join the Power of Buddah. My IGN is JuKKeZZ and you probally recognize me as a part of Hadouken Warriors. The reason why im joing PoB is because ASC and EL are attacking, but i dont want to bring HW into this war...... so May u please accept me as a member of POB Very Happy

JuKKeZZ
Back to top Go down
MoSai
Golden Lotus
MoSai

Number of posts : 1724
Group : Shaolin
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Can i join POB JuKKeZZ   Can i join POB    JuKKeZZ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:41 pm

I thought HW are in war with them too. Anyway, just contact anyone from PoB, we will invite you in, if you meet our requirement.

Thanks,

MoSai
Back to top Go down
http://www.myionu.us
JuKKeZZ

PostSubject: Re: Can i join POB JuKKeZZ   Can i join POB    JuKKeZZ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:44 pm

Can u list all of the shaolin leaders plz, becuase i tried pming u but u werent on and i didnt know anyone else to pm.
Back to top Go down
MoSai
Golden Lotus
MoSai

PostSubject: Re: Can i join POB JuKKeZZ   Can i join POB    JuKKeZZ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:48 pm

First, can you tell us what is your role and your level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can i join POB JuKKeZZ   Can i join POB    JuKKeZZ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:04 pm

Mo i know jukez.. hes a nuker shao.. last i remember maybe GB lvl idk..

but yea. iv seen him around before.

GOGO PoB dizzzlez
Back to top Go down
MoSai
Golden Lotus
MoSai

PostSubject: Re: Can i join POB JuKKeZZ   Can i join POB    JuKKeZZ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:06 pm

Alrite then it is good then.

Try pm me, if I'm not on you can try Dhamma or any PoB that you see. They can get a leader in Shaolin band to invite you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can i join POB JuKKeZZ   Can i join POB    JuKKeZZ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can i join POB JuKKeZZ
Page 1 of 1