Power of Budha Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Budha Hero League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
... Good things will come to those who wait ... True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes ...

Being Kicked

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DrunkInP

Being Kicked Empty
PostSubject: Being Kicked   Being Kicked I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:06 am

ok, I went to SVS and apparently I was kicked for something I said during event. I said "<------- Drunk in Private" basically stating that I was at home (not in public) and was DRUNK. With all the commotion going on in SvS and having wife asking me questions I overlooked someone trying to talk to me. It wasn't till I tried to say something else within league that I found that I was kicked.

From what I've seen (regardless of what the rest of the server thinks) I've seen some very helpful people within PoB. If I'm allowed back in, thanks. If not, well guess I'll see some of you in game. I have enough things going on in Real Life for this to bother me, I will continue to play Smile

Thanks to all that have helped me in Nirvana
Back to top Go down
VipeR-X
Sun and Moon
VipeR-X

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Being Kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Kicked   Being Kicked I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:09 am

Everyone does mistakes.
Back to top Go down
DIP

Being Kicked Empty
PostSubject: Being DRUNK   Being Kicked I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:18 am

Agreed, that's why I'm not "sweating" this. Hopefully will see everyone in PoB again shortly Smile
Back to top Go down
MoSai
Golden Lotus
MoSai

Number of posts : 1724
Group : Shaolin
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Being Kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Kicked   Being Kicked I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:11 am

If there is any mis-understanding, leaders will work with you either here or in game to clear things out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myionu.us
Verbal
Floral Crown
Verbal

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Being Kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Kicked   Being Kicked I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:42 pm

I understand bro. I'll pm you in game and set this right again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Being Kicked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being Kicked   Being Kicked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being Kicked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power of Budha Hero League :: Public Discussion :: Want to be PoB Members?-
Jump to: