Power of Budha Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Budha Hero League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
... Good things will come to those who wait ... True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes ...

I hope i can make u guys proud :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flower_P

I hope i can make u guys proud :D Empty
PostSubject: I hope i can make u guys proud :D   I hope i can make u guys proud :D I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:37 am

helllllo everyone Very Happy,
im very new to the whole PoB thing Smile but i hope to make u guys proud by being the first FD6 warrior with Scar of the Land and Hero of the Land... ^_____^ ima trying very hard to strute my stuff as a PoB member flower if u see my in BP say hello im either the guy with no clothes on (my alter-ego Diaper man) or im running very very fast from gangs of high lvls that cant quiet catch me Very Happy!!! i hope to see u all in game soon Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven <---- STAR!!! hehehe also to tell u all a secret..if u see a guy in BP nakie with a mask on...THATS THE NAKIE NINJA!! and he will attack Razz flower
Back to top Go down
RONIN_JIM
Band Master
RONIN_JIM

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-07-15

I hope i can make u guys proud :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hope i can make u guys proud :D   I hope i can make u guys proud :D I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:58 pm

lol... welcome flower!
Back to top Go down

I hope i can make u guys proud :D
Page 1 of 1