Power of Budha Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Budha Hero League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
... Good things will come to those who wait ... True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes ...

failed to connect to an upgraded information server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frikse
Losing Self

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-23

failed to connect to an upgraded information server Empty
PostSubject: failed to connect to an upgraded information server   failed to connect to an upgraded information server I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:20 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My computer is newly reformatted.. I reinstalled 9d but it always says "failed to connect to an upgraded information server" I tried to surf on http://9dragons.acclaim.com/ but it says

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0)
Timestamp: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 21:18:40 UTC
Line: 5
Char: 2
Code: 0
URI: http://9dragons.acclaim.com/login2.js

this is really wierd.. I can open all sites except 9d sites... I dont know what to do now

pls pls help me guys
Back to top Go down
-Sazuuki-
Sun and Moon
-Sazuuki-

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: failed to connect to an upgraded information server   failed to connect to an upgraded information server I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:23 pm

doesn't look like anything i've experienced so far. you might want to try turning off ur internet security for a monent and try the game or site. If it works then your internet security has blocked 9d either automatically or you accidentally clicked block on one of the firewall pop-up prompts. If you don have security installed then check ur windows firewall and add 9d to the allow list. or list of approved sites. just my $.02 gl

also, open up you internet propertys and delete all ur cookies and temp internet files. if you have just reformatted then make sure you've updated ur window by going to the start tab and all programs.. you should see "Windows Update" up at the top. go the the site and follow the directions to update ur pc. if you havent updated to the latest windows patches you will run into problems.
Back to top Go down
Frikse
Losing Self

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: failed to connect to an upgraded information server   failed to connect to an upgraded information server I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:31 pm

nothings happen sir.. i turn off my anti virus, firewall etc and still the same...
when i open 9d sites it wont display the log in and password picture and i cant update my 9d version it always say "failed to connect to an upgraded information server"
Back to top Go down
-Sazuuki-
Sun and Moon
-Sazuuki-

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: failed to connect to an upgraded information server   failed to connect to an upgraded information server I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:11 pm

http://www.enhanceie.com/ie/troubleshoot.asp hey bro, this is a link about diagnosing problems with the internet exp. I assume ur running a vista or w7. run throught the guide and find ur problem User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0) and then close you internet exp and reopen and see if it fixes it. gl
Back to top Go down
MikeHawk
Losing Self
MikeHawk

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: failed to connect to an upgraded information server   failed to connect to an upgraded information server I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:26 pm

I had the same problem for the longest time, it turned out to be my AVG blocking it.Even with AVG not running it still blocked the game, so make sure whatever program you have allows it to connect. Also make sure that the Windows firewall is'nt blocking the connection either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: failed to connect to an upgraded information server   failed to connect to an upgraded information server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

failed to connect to an upgraded information server
Page 1 of 1