Power of Budha Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Budha Hero League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
... Good things will come to those who wait ... True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes ...

I NEED HELP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xx_Ghost_xX
Losing Self

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-02-22

I NEED HELP  Empty
PostSubject: I NEED HELP    I NEED HELP  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:41 pm

need help on my login problem its said my PW is incorrect i think its becoz there is a message in game were GM said to reset our PW or else hacker or keylogger will steal our acc info so i change its but forgot to save my PW so i forgot it

can anyone know other ways to get your PW back ? or get a new one ? i even try to get a new PW but i cant log in to main website either coz of incoreect PW

Plz i dont want to start all over from lvl 1 to lvl 130 again Sad it will be painful for me

guys if anyone is on plz add my new acc which is a noobie acc coz i cant log in to my main my new char is
[]_Ghost_[] once i can have my main acc back or fix my PW then i'll be logging in to my main more often

if anyone can help me with this problem plz give me a message i'll be on this website to check for your news ^^

and POB will live forever
Back to top Go down
Xx_Ghost_xX
Losing Self

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-02-22

I NEED HELP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP    I NEED HELP  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:55 am

my bad its []-Ghost-[] ^^
Back to top Go down
RONIN_JIM
Band Master
RONIN_JIM

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-07-15

I NEED HELP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP    I NEED HELP  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:30 pm

on the 9d website there should be an option for them to email you your password.
Back to top Go down
MoSai
Golden Lotus
MoSai

Number of posts : 1724
Group : Shaolin
Registration date : 2008-01-05

I NEED HELP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP    I NEED HELP  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:20 pm

Or email them from the original email account that you used to register/create it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myionu.us
Sponsored content

I NEED HELP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP    I NEED HELP  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I NEED HELP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power of Budha Hero League :: Private Discussion :: Technical Issues-
Jump to: