Power of Budha Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Budha Hero League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
... Good things will come to those who wait ... True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes ...

new problem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xx_Ghost_xX
Losing Self

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-02-22

new problem Empty
PostSubject: new problem   new problem I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:31 pm

ok i been waiting like almost 1-3 wk now still no email from them they said if they find out about my acc been hack and stuff they will email me a new acc with 1 alt character which is a back up for my lost character but so far no email i sure hope they keep their word i couldn't play 9d much this day since i only have my old acc which is a low lvl character and i cant even play only on weekend now if you guys are ok to invite my low lvl to the guild and i'll try to get to where my main char was before

my low lvl char now its GB5 Healer (Wu tang) same as my main but weaker buff and all i'll try to be on as much as possible to get the invite

my char is []-Ghost-[]

lol compare my GB5 to CS10 healer its a big diff i wish i can have my main acc back since its been stolen or hacked forever now

they cant send me my acc info becoz they cant not find it on their data i think that the hacker might have been change the ID and PW

so yeah if you guys are ok to invite my other char which i will protected with my life from now on Smile

and i will try to log on and grind plz whisper or PM me
Back to top Go down

new problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power of Budha Hero League :: Private Discussion :: Technical Issues-
Jump to: