Power of Budha Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Budha Hero League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
... Good things will come to those who wait ... True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes ...

Hiya!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire_Bud

Hiya!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hiya!!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:48 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Your level:SM2
- Where you live: Mexico; Cancun Quintana Roo
- Your IGN:Fire_Buddha

- Why you want to join : Well im already in band lol!!!Now i want to make it even more formal being acive in the forum. I know im not really active lately. You know how it goes, as Mo says we need to grind in real life as well. Btw I will be sharing this Account with my cousin( I already talked to Mo abou this ) , so you guys know. I think you all are familiar with him and some even good friends, he is from a neutral Hero League : SOTD and hes name is Hu- Chin cs5 Blue Dragon. So dont be surprised if he gets on FB , Due to the respect we have for POB its good you know.
Back to top Go down
Babipanggang
Golden Blossoms
Babipanggang

Number of posts : 320
Group : Shaolin
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Hiya!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:59 pm

heiyaaa, Fire and huchin...welcome to the forum...ur suggestion and opinion are not important lol....... just kidding....anyway be active in forum, suggestion are always welcome to always improve PoB Smile
Back to top Go down
lysy7531
Losing Self

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Hiya!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:58 pm

im tryin to be active too ... i got some things if u need guys... KG and BE's
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/magda753
Sponsored content

Hiya!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!!!!!!!!   Hiya!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiya!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1