Power of Budha Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Budha Hero League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
... Good things will come to those who wait ... True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes ...

Best role for Shao

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Best role for Shao Empty
PostSubject: Best role for Shao   Best role for Shao I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:56 pm

Hi all

I am a wu tang healer ThaiCucQuyen EC7 at Viet_worriors, but i will make new char with Shao.

Can someone tell me best role for shao. I know that Pob not geting new mem But I will try someday to be POB Mem.

Healer may not good for new patch i have train this char everyday but now my not important SAD not fun, so am start New life with shao.
I want to kill some Asean but can not kill any Bad healer lol Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I will train everyday to for new char.

Thanks all
TCQ
Back to top Go down
Afte[R]Life
Golden Blossoms
Afte[R]Life

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Best role for Shao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best role for Shao   Best role for Shao I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:05 pm

hi bro try nuker .... i know it hard to grind at low lv...but if u could to to high lv...n with the new path coming soon......HOLLY MONK u evil.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Babipanggang
Golden Blossoms
Babipanggang

Number of posts : 320
Group : Shaolin
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Best role for Shao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best role for Shao   Best role for Shao I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:13 pm

I would vote for warrior.....warrior is relatively cheap to build...unlike nuker, we dont need expesive equipment such 200 def or wandaye weapon (ec wandaye pole is the only we need, but not crucial) also if you re in PoB, u prolly not going to refine weapon untill u re FC cause we tried to pazz along our old weapons to help new member.....ppl said with this new patch warrior will rule again....the downside side is tho...u need to run and med, since u play healer before the it will take time to get used to, u need to beg for buff, when u get to icy map (CS level), grind going to bithc without healer...my suggestion is that u build ur warrior in another account so when u get icy if you have to 2 comp u can have ur healer while u grinding...as for nuker, to be good nuker u need good equipment and nuker is really slow in leveling....as for hybird, with the patch rumors said they will not be able to kill warrior that easy anymore...and of course u know what happens when hybird try to fight nuker Smile
Back to top Go down
Babipanggang
Golden Blossoms
Babipanggang

Best role for Shao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best role for Shao   Best role for Shao I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:23 pm

Afte[R]Life wrote:
hi bro try nuker .... i know it hard to grind at low lv...but if u could to to high lv...n with the new path coming soon......HOLLY MONK u evil.. Twisted Evil

yes nuker can level fast untill GB 12, then after that becomeing really slow....there is another way for EC nuker to grind as fast as warrior (maybe not as fast)....which is grind with healer behind/ melee...to do this, u need to have separate acc with ur healer, good defense on ur nuker(1300 def is enuff for LD mobs), ur healer fast heal need to be maxed to cover the damage, and 2 COMPUTERS!! and need absolute dedication to grow a nuker...

Whatever u decided if you re in PoB we will try to help you as much as we can
Back to top Go down

Best role for Shao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best role for Shao   Best role for Shao I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:56 pm

Thanks all

For the information i will make my char to be worrior.
Thanks for the pasz to be POB someday. Hope to be PoB soon.

My Name is Phung
San Jose
10 mins away from Tuyet_Kiem house
Back to top Go down
MoSai
Golden Lotus
MoSai

Number of posts : 1724
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Best role for Shao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best role for Shao   Best role for Shao I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:00 pm

We don't recruit member for the wutang band for now. However, if you are shaolin, we are welcome you to PoB. Just contact any leader in game, they will invite you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myionu.us

Best role for Shao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best role for Shao   Best role for Shao I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:07 pm

Thanks Master Mo

Today will do Char

Thanks all for help
Back to top Go down
Iron-Monk
Opening Chi
Iron-Monk

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Best role for Shao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best role for Shao   Best role for Shao I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:25 pm

go for WARRIOR bro^^
Back to top Go down
Preester
Opening Chi

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Best role for Shao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best role for Shao   Best role for Shao I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:07 pm

lolz warrior, warrior, warrior....maby we need lil more healers grrrr:)
Back to top Go down
Iron-Monk
Opening Chi
Iron-Monk

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Best role for Shao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best role for Shao   Best role for Shao I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:25 pm

OMG Preester bro how u been bro?
Back to top Go down
Preester
Opening Chi

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Best role for Shao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best role for Shao   Best role for Shao I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:27 pm

im sad and MAD iron....my char its HACKED!!!i kill him hu hakked my account ARRRRRRRRRR!!!!! i still cant log on
Back to top Go down
Babipanggang
Golden Blossoms
Babipanggang

Best role for Shao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best role for Shao   Best role for Shao I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:37 pm

u serious ? hacked ? dam......why why why ??? u re the third highest healer in our leagues after 9k and blue........plssssssssssssssss get ur acc back!!! we need u....Liadong dungeon is out soon , u need to to be HM 12 lol
Back to top Go down

Best role for Shao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best role for Shao   Best role for Shao I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:12 pm

Everyone knows that the best role for a Shaolin is Hybrid (Deva Monk) Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best role for Shao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best role for Shao   Best role for Shao I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best role for Shao
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power of Budha Hero League :: Public Discussion :: Want to be PoB Members?-
Jump to: