Power of Budha Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Budha Hero League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
... Good things will come to those who wait ... True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes ...

Presentation

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Presentation Empty
PostSubject: Presentation   Presentation I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:54 pm

!!WARNING: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SOME GOOD SPARE TIME ON YOUR HANDS BEFORE READING THIS!!

Hello there everyone!

Since I am new to this league, I decided to make a little presentation about myself real quick, so that if anyone is wondering who in this world I am, they will know a little better!

As you can already guess, my in-game name is NinJaChiNoiS and I am part of the Sword_Of_Justice band.

For anyone who wishes to know my past in game, I will post it here, so feel free to read

I have begun to play this game there is now nearly 2 years ago. (Not with this character though, I really regret it lol) I started with a sacred-flower just for the fun of it, thinking I would never play this game more than 3 or 4 hours Shocked .. lol, now I dont think that anymore Wink

I kept playing another time, another moment, and I slowly got into this game! To be honest, it was the very first MMO I've ever tried and I dont think I will try any other.. 1 is enough Laughing

For the people who may have seen me on my sacred-flower, her name is FlowerOfLys. I have a couple of other characters, but I will not name them all since I dont play them as much.

I joined so many bands when I played Flower, and to say the truth, I joined MM Hero once.. Sad Feel free to judge however you wish to I will understand.. Rolling Eyes And feel free to kick me out of the forum if you believe For the people wondering why I did join them... scratch Good question!

In fact, I used to be master of a band once, where I knew twinnkle when she had started playing this game, since she was one of my members. The band did not work very well since not many people were active, so I disbanded it. A while later, I saw her being league master of this band and I was bandless, so I decided to join in.. I never really knew what they were about, since they always spoke in their own language, but with time going by, I figured out that it wasn't my place. I regretted that I had joined.. No For now, I am happy to say Flower has found her place in KamikaziKillaz! sunny

I wanted to experience pvp later on, so I made this character. He was bandless, untill I met Jaelia and April_Ryan doing some quests in cc. Since both of you were like the nicest persons I've met in the game in 2 years of play, I decided to join in! Smile And this time, I didn't regret to join this league, like it was the case with MM Neutral

This covers my in game story of 9 Dragons.

For my out-game story, I'm a guy of 19 years old physically, mentally it's up to you to judge,and I work at an electronics store and I am currently studying in sales and marketing.

I've just realized I made this a little longer than what I wanted to and it's getting late here, my bed is calling me.. Sleep

Hope to see you all in-game sometime! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Presentation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power of Budha Hero League :: Public Discussion :: Want to be PoB Members?-
Jump to: