Power of Budha Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Budha Hero League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
... Good things will come to those who wait ... True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes ...

hi POB XD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hu-Chin

hi POB XD Empty
PostSubject: hi POB XD   hi POB XD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:55 pm

Hiya POB and MoSai! This is Hu-Chin, Ive tried to register but i havent been able, every time i try to set up my email and password it sends me back to the page as if things werent correct or something, anywayas i hope u can help me so i can start posting stuff, ty and cya tonight in game. GL ALL!
HU.
Back to top Go down
MoSai
Golden Lotus
MoSai

Number of posts : 1724
Group : Shaolin
Registration date : 2008-01-05

hi POB XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi POB XD   hi POB XD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:28 pm

Bro...

PM me your email that you want to use with the account. I will create the account and send it to you. Then after that you can change the password.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myionu.us
Fire_Buddha
Losing Self
Fire_Buddha

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-02

hi POB XD Empty
PostSubject: Hu Chins Email   hi POB XD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:32 pm

Hi Mo Mo ,FB gave me his acc, but im not satisfied with it, i want my name in forum, not his lol,i mean he already quit , anyways my email is joseivangf17_27@hotmail.com, hope we can create it soon, in the meantime ill uses FBs to look around POBs forum ty my bro. By the way real name is Jose as u can see =P
Back to top Go down
MoSai
Golden Lotus
MoSai

Number of posts : 1724
Group : Shaolin
Registration date : 2008-01-05

hi POB XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi POB XD   hi POB XD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:59 pm

Ok, your account has been created. The username is Hu-Chin. You will receive the email for this. If it doesn't give you the password, I will pm you in game with the default password. Then you can change it later. Thx bro.

Fire_Buddha wrote:
Hi Mo Mo ,FB gave me his acc, but im not satisfied with it, i want my name in forum, not his lol,i mean he already quit , anyways my email is joseivangf17_27@hotmail.com, hope we can create it soon, in the meantime ill uses FBs to look around POBs forum ty my bro. By the way real name is Jose as u can see =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.myionu.us
Sponsored content

hi POB XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi POB XD   hi POB XD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi POB XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power of Budha Hero League :: Public Discussion :: Want to be PoB Members?-
Jump to: