Power of Budha Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Budha Hero League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
... Good things will come to those who wait ... True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes ...

Umm ... why am I banned?

Go down 
+9
XFactorX
coot
Seussi
Lawan
son0fsparda
X-Fighter
finalxgohan
Babipanggang
MoSai
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wu-TangB

Umm ... why am I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Umm ... why am I banned?   Umm ... why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:45 am

Hey ,
I tried to log in but I can't , it says that I'm banned.
If I am banned , why?
Back to top Go down
MoSai
Golden Lotus
MoSai

Number of posts : 1724
Group : Shaolin
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Umm ... why am I banned?   Umm ... why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:51 am

The auto-ban system may pick up you for using the wrong avatar. Make sure it won't happen again.

Wu-TangB wrote:
Hey ,
I tried to log in but I can't , it says that I'm banned.
If I am banned , why?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myionu.us
Babipanggang
Golden Blossoms
Babipanggang

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Umm ... why am I banned?   Umm ... why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:12 pm

Actually I did ban u...because net and verbal says the picture in ur avatar is ags that means either you know her well or u re in contact with some enemies...well I know slayer is your friend and he talk shiet about us all the time...and you need to pick a side.. u can not be on enemy side while u re on PoB...secondly I have seen in u in BP most of the time...u dont get attack by Kiong and ags....

Ok u re just banned again Smile

Ignore what I just said if u want.....I want to ban you because I just feel like banning somebody
Back to top Go down
finalxgohan
Golden Blossoms
finalxgohan

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Umm ... why am I banned?   Umm ... why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:20 pm

how is he going to read this if he is banned from this site?
Back to top Go down
Babipanggang
Golden Blossoms
Babipanggang

PostSubject: Re: Umm ... why am I banned?   Umm ... why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:36 pm

He can read this coz this one in public
Back to top Go down
X-Fighter
Golden Blossoms
X-Fighter

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Umm ... why am I banned?   Umm ... why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:06 pm

I remember one day when i was in BP you asked me not to attack Slayer because he is your friend while i was killing him. This is somehow wrong. Maybe you should think about your intentions again...
Back to top Go down
son0fsparda
Sun and Moon

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Umm ... why am I banned?   Umm ... why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:59 pm

i can understand having friends in enemy bands...some of them are ok people when it comes down to it outside of this damn war we have going on but it doesnt stop me or them from killing eachother...as far as you and slayer go... thats not right....he IS an enemy and WE WILL kill him regardless...and i too have seen when your in bp and kiong and ags are there they back away from you...why this is i have no clue but it seems fishy and isnt right... i know im not a leader in this band but i know it very well...i have NOTHING againstyou but i DO have a problem with your actions as far as PvP goes...either PK everyone in enemy band or leave PoB and stay away from ally bands... thats all i have to say on this matter...and if you do leave pob...as far as im concerned you will kos for me i dont care...goodbye good luck and have fun
Back to top Go down
Lawan
Elemental Crown
Lawan

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Umm ... why am I banned?   Umm ... why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:27 pm

WTB what we are saying is that PoB is about unity as well as friendship. We all have grind buddies that are in other leagues this however is not the issue. Grind is one thing, pk is a whole other story.

Now what I am requesting is for you to list all of your alts and the leagues that they are in here. Not spam in chat, but list them completely here. Even if they are sellers.

Mo, Babi, Net, and other leaders if this request is out of line please let me know. It is my personal opinion that this should be open for all to know.
Back to top Go down
Seussi
Golden Blossoms
Seussi

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Umm ... why am I banned?   Umm ... why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:35 am

I'll put in my forty-two cents.

This 'war' started because of the grind and old level cap. It was never originally intended to breed actual hate. The problem is that since then many people have joined/left and especially the younger crowd buys into it 110%. That isn't to say there are not people involved on any side that don't actually have an axe to grind. Some do. Point is that Slayers was intentionally trolling DDz when in PoB. He mouthed off to PoB, to Lawan and Des, then flat out stated he got zero help on the epi that I went to help him on TWICE.

Since then he left and did the text equivalent of flipping everyone off along the way. He tried to KS LoF on Mex. He KS'd on you even in NC that same night when April was helping you on Giant. You stated he is your friend and etc.... You didn't know what was going on with him, etc.... I flat out said that I don't care. He then went to try to gank me and Lawan in SvS. Then proceeded to mouth off, and then your buddy Gayers1989 made comments about Yong that were entirely uncalled for.

Let me put it to you this way.... There is absolutely no reason for you, or him, to be *that* involved in the war unless you are an alt. NONE.

Most people forget that the 'war' was a player added dynamic to PvP. That most of the bands involved in the 'war' now did not exist back when it started. (Asean to make a point, was not even a dot on the radar.) It was mostly good PvPers and friends who were bored as hell. Somehow it digressed into the mess it is today. A lot of people are friends with 'rivals' and to be honest... as long as they aren't sharking 'gank' info, or intentionally causing a problem that effects me or my friends, I really don't give a damn. Go to WTFBBQs together, hang out at the mall or whatever y'all do, marry each other for christ sake... Don't care. The 'war' is there in BP and in SvS. It would not go offline with 99.9% of people. So skip the petty crap. Seriously.

You took a pic of agS and used it as an avatar. Whether you think it is funny, or claim 'hack', or whatever... I don't care. If you are truly new, you don't know agS. And would have no reason to pull a stunt like that. If Gayers'89 was actually new, he wouldn't have lost his frikkin mind like he did. There are lines where the war is for play and then there is intentional shiat starting. Hell, I am all for a good run of 'teh lulz,' but there is in fact a line where people take the war waaaaay to seriously. If you are fully aware that using agS' supposed avatar is going to piss people off, you shouldn't have done it. Period.

So as far as requesting who your alts are.. Take that up with the leaders. (And not me, cause I really don't care at this point.)

As far as I am concerned you can be his friend. But keep the 'war' out of your friendship. He goes into BP and attacks PoB, allies, whomever and gets hit on... That is his problem. Not yours. He wants it to stop, he needs to deal with that issue. Not you.

So yeah... "Stay out of it."

You used bad judgement in swapping over to that avatar. And you know what? That is on you. Be it you did it for lulz or to test the water is irrelevant. You did it, people went 'WTF?' and you got banned. That is where you sit right now. You have no one to blame/thank but yourself. Whether or not you did it because you are supposedly a spy or not... again irrelevant.

At this point you are banned and you need to take it up with the leaders to rectify the situation, if there is even a situation to resolve. Again: At this point IMO it is a non-issue for anyone outside of the leadership. I don't care who loves/hates PoB, agS, rivals... whatever. This was a failure to use better judgement and honestly being banned is the ramification.

That was the call of the leaders. So you need to take it up with them.
Back to top Go down
Wu-TangB

PostSubject: Re: Umm ... why am I banned?   Umm ... why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:35 am

Ok ... forst Paula's request :
Blue-Flame - POB
Wu-TangBoss - was in POB , kicked for inactivity while I was playing on BF
Kritsu - HolyNightTemplarIII (I'm there cuz they invited me ... noob band)
That is all.

Then , son0fsparda , I do protect my friends like slayers(and he does the same , tells euth not to pk me , and even kills tearless masked , because he is a true friend of mine). Second , I buff everyone in BP (exept ASEAN) , so people won't pk me(this includes agS and KIoNG , which understand why I don't wanna be pked)=> that is why I'm not pked by agS and KIoNG.

Then , seussi , I got that picture from slayers ... I don't like/love/hate agS.
And no , I'm not a spy and I'll never be.

Anyway I'm back to grinding since tuesday and I'll be staying there until I hit GB10 at least.
Back to top Go down
MoSai
Golden Lotus
MoSai

PostSubject: Re: Umm ... why am I banned?   Umm ... why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:23 am

I'm sorry but maybe you are not PoB. Everyone can buff anyone on non-pvp maps, and it's no problem. However, buffing enemies in pvp map is always a No-No to everyone. You do this to save you from getting pked. Then I dont' think you are truely a PoB. You buff your enemies, and they use your buff to kill your own bandmates or even our allies. Then it indirectly translates to that you pk your own bandmates and allies too. Also, I don't want Kiong comes back and say to me that PoB begs him for not getting pked later on. A truely PoB won't be afraid to get pked. Maybe you should belong to neutral bands/leagues.

I've been the soft one when it comes to make the decision, but now my vote is to remove you from PoB. Good luck with you on your new path.

Wu-TangB wrote:
Ok ... forst Paula's request :
Blue-Flame - POB
Wu-TangBoss - was in POB , kicked for inactivity while I was playing on BF
Kritsu - HolyNightTemplarIII (I'm there cuz they invited me ... noob band)
That is all.

Then , son0fsparda , I do protect my friends like slayers(and he does the same , tells euth not to pk me , and even kills tearless masked , because he is a true friend of mine). Second , I buff everyone in BP (exept ASEAN) , so people won't pk me(this includes agS and KIoNG , which understand why I don't wanna be pked)=> that is why I'm not pked by agS and KIoNG.

Then , seussi , I got that picture from slayers ... I don't like/love/hate agS.
And no , I'm not a spy and I'll never be.

Anyway I'm back to grinding since tuesday and I'll be staying there until I hit GB10 at least.
Back to top Go down
Wu-TangB

PostSubject: Re: Umm ... why am I banned?   Umm ... why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:26 am

Dear Power_Of_Budha Hero League,
Thank you for all the beautyful moments that we lived together.
Thank you for the epithets : Killer of Meng Mian , Killer of Mei San-he.
Thank you for the support on Shen Mo. Thank you Deva for your help with my RTDs.
Thank you for the support in Bloody Plain.
I just want you to know that I will never join an enemy band.

I hope we will still remain friends...
I'll understand if you will pk me in BP...
Right now I left ...

Again , thank you , this will always be the best period for me, playing 9Dragons.
Back to top Go down
coot
Crimson Snake
coot

Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Umm ... why am I banned?   Umm ... why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:51 am

@WTB, i applaud your ability to stay cool.

i would suggest you stay away from slayers, he may seem logical but he is the most one sided enemy that i've met, and i've been playing for a while, and no doubt would try to use you if the chance was given to him. He kicked me from EC PQ on numerous occasions when there were enough people to run the PQ

@Suessi, you never fail to make your posts very logical and unemotional(your repeated use of 'lulz' was quite funny as well Very Happy

@Mo, I second your decision, buffing the enemy is helping the enemy(in PVP zones), I remember being in EC PQ with queen-kong and buffing her, then going into BP and she asked for buff... i told her 'you know i cant do that'. Same deal, PVP zones vs PVE zones are different sets of rules. Of course, she then PKed me in safety zone O_O.

@Babi, cut throat, lead with an iron fist is how you roll Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c00ter
Lawan
Elemental Crown
Lawan

PostSubject: Re: Umm ... why am I banned?   Umm ... why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:17 am

WTB I also applaud you for your level headedness. I also agree that perhaps though a neutral band for now would be a good place for you.

I don't forsee you getting pk'd in BP unless you do choose to join an enemy league or start to pk PoB and allies.

I wish you the best and keep in touch with us. Perhaps your views may change in the future.
Back to top Go down
Wu-TangB

PostSubject: Re: Umm ... why am I banned?   Umm ... why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:47 am

Thank you very much for your support Paula and coot .

I also want you to know that I cried each time I said a message about this , and I'm crying right now , when I write this...

As I promised to Net , I'll be GB10 until the 16th.And as I promissed to POB , I'll never join an enemy .

=> Meet then newest Spartan (=smartan)

POB will always remain close to my heart. I love you
Back to top Go down
Babipanggang
Golden Blossoms
Babipanggang

PostSubject: Re: Umm ... why am I banned?   Umm ... why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:55 pm

No need to cry...anyway, good luck and have fun in game....grind hard and pk me if you hate me... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
finalxgohan
Golden Blossoms
finalxgohan

PostSubject: Re: Umm ... why am I banned?   Umm ... why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:42 pm

Yes good luck in game WTB. I don't know you that well or in fact I have not even see you in game once. It is a game and don't take everything seriously, and you will enjoy this even more.
Back to top Go down
XFactorX
Sun and Moon

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Umm ... why am I banned?   Umm ... why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:32 pm

GL in everything out there BF, hope not to see u in enermy league in bp. agS sucks! Razz
Back to top Go down
Destiny_ichi
Golden Blossoms
Destiny_ichi

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Umm ... why am I banned?   Umm ... why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:53 am

omg! so many happenings while im gone..
.. its just a game.. so everyone just enjoy and dont take it too seriously Smile.....

.. btw, i miss you all people Sad
Back to top Go down
Blue-Fla

PostSubject: Re: Umm ... why am I banned?   Umm ... why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:15 am

I think everyone hates me right now...

Just wanna say GRATZ to YongFu R.I.P. for still being in 9Dragon top50.

Please don't comment on this topic =)
Back to top Go down
Hu-Chin
Golden Blossoms
Hu-Chin

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: bah   Umm ... why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:32 am

Dhamma ban this guy from forum already i know u want to ahahahah
Back to top Go down
MoSai
Golden Lotus
MoSai

PostSubject: Re: Umm ... why am I banned?   Umm ... why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:49 pm

This section is openned to the public tho.

Anyway WutangBoss or Blueflame... your action is telling who you are ...
Back to top Go down
TheChefRae
Elemental Crown
TheChefRae

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Umm ... why am I banned?   Umm ... why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:04 pm

If i see you in bp, and you happen to be in pob, i will leave band and pk you and then join band again ...

slayer is a pos IN THE GAME and in bp. He definately turned his back on us and he's kos ...
Back to top Go down
Lawan
Elemental Crown
Lawan

PostSubject: Re: Umm ... why am I banned?   Umm ... why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:37 pm

Rae you don't have to leave band to pk him. He is no longer a part of PoB and is in Eutha ....so yeah KOS =)
Back to top Go down
finalxgohan
Golden Blossoms
finalxgohan

PostSubject: Re: Umm ... why am I banned?   Umm ... why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:37 am

wow, you switch sides that quick huh? I usually not caring for war that much, but I think I might just have take out my Police Stick and show some brutality on you.

Just because you leave POB doesn't really means you need to start going against POB. You still have a lot to learn bro...sigh, you disappoint me Blu-flame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umm ... why am I banned?   Umm ... why am I banned? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umm ... why am I banned?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next