Power of Budha Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Budha Hero League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
... Good things will come to those who wait ... True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes ...

Please read this!

Go down 
+11
Verbal
MoSai
finalxgohan
Dhamma
LuTsu
TheSinist3r
Hu-Chin
X-Fighter
Lawan
Seussi
Gepples
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[[Hohhne

Please read this! Empty
PostSubject: Please read this!   Please read this! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:29 am

Hello guys! This is not one of those "cry me a damm river scenes".I realised what i did and what i threw away.Let me prove that i am not the man i was back then.I am sorry for the problems that i caused. I heard that Kush stood up for me when i leaved. Give me a chance to show him that he didnt stood up in vane. I somehow forgot that there its only one true league in Nirvanna.I ask only one more chance to prove what id wrote above. I promise that i will never ask any items or such. I just want to be friends again. And Kush what i told u back in BP today wasnt true at all...(excuse my language) they care shiyt, so dont take that as true.
I hope that u can forgive me !

sorry for the gramaticaly mistakes that iv made. English its not my language!
Back to top Go down
hhohner

Please read this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read this!   Please read this! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:31 am

Kush i only told u that because there where some members of Euth arround..
Back to top Go down
Gepples
Golden Blossoms
Gepples

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Please read this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read this!   Please read this! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:19 am

Quote :
And Kush what i told u back in BP today wasnt true at all...(excuse my language) they care shiyt, so dont take that as true.
I hope that u can forgive me !
so in other words.. your being gay to us, to suck up to euth?
im deeply moved...
Back to top Go down
Seussi
Golden Blossoms
Seussi

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Please read this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read this!   Please read this! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:27 am

Gepples wrote:
im deeply moved...

For vomiting the bathroom is that way. --------------------->
But if you are so moved that you think you can't make it down the hall... there is a bucket over there.
\_/ <-----------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
hohhner

Please read this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read this!   Please read this! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:31 am

And Gepples ..i didnt sucked anything from Euth.i got only Yd from them...and thats all..i was expecting theese kind of answers..but its up to you guys .
Back to top Go down
Gepples
Golden Blossoms
Gepples

Please read this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read this!   Please read this! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:42 am

Quote :
i didnt sucked anything from Euth.

i beg to differ!
Back to top Go down
Lawan
Elemental Crown
Lawan

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Please read this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read this!   Please read this! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:43 am

Hohener if you in fact were only sticking with Eutha for the YD epi then you would have left long ago after you got the epi.

Our league is not in the business of "using" other leagues to get something you were told you had to wait for. Respect is a two way street. You loaned your account to a friend, then took it back that is also not something that PoB is in the way of doing.

What you did was take the cowards way out and are now licking your wounds crawling back. What do you want to use PoB for? In my honest opinion, at this time, spend some time bandless maybe others will reconsider. But today my answer is ABSOLUTELY NOT ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FLIPPIN MIND!

This is my opinion I can't speak for others, and ultimately it is MoSai's decision but my vote is HELL NO.
Back to top Go down
hohhner

Please read this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read this!   Please read this! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:44 am

I guess that its no sense in trying anymore
Back to top Go down
Seussi
Golden Blossoms
Seussi

Please read this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read this!   Please read this! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:54 am

Trolls are out of the woodwork kids.

Batteries on adult toys apparantly ran out and they are bored.

Ignore them.
Back to top Go down
hohhner

Please read this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read this!   Please read this! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:56 am

ok..guess i shoudnt have posted here at the first. Good luck all and have fun. i wish all the best .I am sorry again!
Back to top Go down
X-Fighter
Golden Blossoms
X-Fighter

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Please read this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read this!   Please read this! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:59 am

Seussi wrote:
Trolls are out of the woodwork kids.

Batteries on adult toys apparantly ran out and they are bored.

Ignore them.

Wait wait !

1 more thing

Please read this! Kotzen10
Back to top Go down
Hu-Chin
Golden Blossoms
Hu-Chin

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Please read this! Empty
PostSubject: -.-   Please read this! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:05 pm

Hohner.... its not about items, we dun mind borrowing or giving out stuff or doing epi runs for those members that are loyal, hardworking,helpful and that walk with their heads up using POB tag, this people have been in the good and bad times of POB and have prove that no matter what happens they will be there "Good things will come to those who wait" we live by this rule, unlike other leagues we just dont give away things to unknown people, respect and trust is earned with really hard work, we dont buy our members like Eutha, ASEAN or Ascension, our members are here because we are a true family, those guys get numbers just because they give away tons of stuff, their members are not loyal, they are just there to see what they get and i think there is no honour in that. Yes you are right we are probably the only "true league" in Nirvana ,we set aside our individual interests, and we strongly believe that the league comes first no matter what, this is applied for BMS and leaders, we are all equals. As for me I dont really have an issue with you, but you already showed your true colours, your playing style, values and concepts of what a league is dont fit here. If you get a second chance im sure u will be treated well, but i doubt you get it. A person that back stabs once will do it again. As i told you in BP the other day, if i was an azzhole I could do many things, but i wont lower myself to Eutha level, you know what im talking about right? I suggest you go to another league there are plenty of nice neutral leagues out there. I wish you good luck, but you dont have my vote, If i come back Id be paranaoid as hell and many others will have the same feeling, we cant afford to fuck up the nice environment we have in this honorable league.
Back to top Go down
hohhner

Please read this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read this!   Please read this! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:11 pm

I wont backstab again , because things have changed for me...u cant know hoe some Health problems can change the way u look everything.but still..no use trying.U are all right i need to fvuck off
Back to top Go down
Lawan
Elemental Crown
Lawan

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Please read this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read this!   Please read this! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:22 pm

We didn't say that you need to fvck off. What we are trying to say is that if you are not happy with Eutha then you should not have used them to get what you want and then discard them. That is not the PoB way. If you truly wanted to be in PoB, then you would not have made the decisions that you did make or even think that by saying you were using them.

I'm sorry but there have been others that have been turned away for that very same reason. I do suggest that you find a neutral league or go bandless if you are not happy where you are. But we do not need the drama, nor the idea that you are looking to gleen info from PoB.

Check with Just_Another, Honour, or any of the multitude of neutral leagues. But I'm sorry I don't think that PoB is the place for you.
Back to top Go down
Seussi
Golden Blossoms
Seussi

Please read this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read this!   Please read this! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:27 pm

I'd apologize but two Euthas posting 'oh I made a mistake... AND....' within the span of a week and a half, tripped my bullshit radar.

I'd apologize but I'm not sorry. I call it as I see it.
But I also do not speak for everyone.
Back to top Go down
TheSinist3r
Elemental Crown
TheSinist3r

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Please read this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read this!   Please read this! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:39 pm

Hohner.. I'm sorry bro. You decided your path. By me... You are not welcome back. You have to live with your action. I wish you the best and take care bro.
Back to top Go down
Gepples
Golden Blossoms
Gepples

Please read this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read this!   Please read this! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:41 pm

hu chin what the hell are yu doing at EC10 already. this is so unfair. i work so hard and grind so long and im still ec3 haha booo..
Back to top Go down
LuTsu
Golden Blossoms
LuTsu

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Please read this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read this!   Please read this! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:16 pm

LOCK THIS THREAD!!!!

NO FURTHER DISCUSSION NEEDED, BAN HIS NEW ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/liquidbattle
Dhamma
Admin
Dhamma

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Please read this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read this!   Please read this! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:20 pm

hohhner wrote:
I wont backstab again , because things have changed for me...u cant know hoe some Health problems can change the way u look everything.but still..no use trying.U are all right i need to fvuck off

Yeah, I was going to say that but you help me out by saying it yourself....GTFO kid, PoB is not the place, as long I have the power to this forum and I will ban you and delete you over and over...
Back to top Go down
finalxgohan
Golden Blossoms
finalxgohan

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Please read this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read this!   Please read this! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:21 pm

Hohner... spend a few months bandless and clear your head a bit. When you stir clear from the mud that you are in, then maybe people will take you back.

I don't know you that well, but in order to get back to band I think you will have to earn everyone's trust again.

Some Euth and Asc people are decent people, but others (blue-flame) shouting trash over and over makes whoever in the same band as him stinks. Unfortunately you were in there, and needless to say you caught that ugly smell from him.

bottom line... you might just want to go and grind bandless for a while. Trust me it's not that bad being bandless.
Back to top Go down
MoSai
Golden Lotus
MoSai

Number of posts : 1724
Group : Shaolin
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Please read this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read this!   Please read this! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:36 pm

The public section is openned to everyone. They don't need access to post here.
They cannot read whatever in our private section tho.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myionu.us
Verbal
Floral Crown
Verbal

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Please read this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read this!   Please read this! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:03 pm

.... I really just laughed my arse off.

Hohner.. weren't you just shit talking me in BP yesterday after I pked that arse?

Bro...Ni he la na baisti la na bpaisti.... in other words.. A rainy day isn't a day for the children. Go back to Euthan so you can leach more. Oh wait.. they got tired of you leaching.. sooo you made a female character to increase your chances. I guess that failed too Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

All I have to say is this.. when will you get off your hands and knees.
Back to top Go down
Hohhner

Please read this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read this!   Please read this! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:04 pm

Okay...so be it .Wish that things coud have end up different. Again wish all the best and gl to all. im hated all over anyway, i might as well quit this game wich probably i will do soon
Back to top Go down
hohhner

Please read this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read this!   Please read this! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:27 pm

omg Verbal all i said was : "Verbal either im getting stronger either u getting weaker" whats so bad in that...as u noticed i die now from 2 nukes...not 1 like last time..omg how can u people hate so much. .Please some1 lock this thread...im tired of this ..i shoudnt tryed this in the start. Pretend that i never was on this game and all.bye
Back to top Go down
Verbal
Floral Crown
Verbal

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Please read this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read this!   Please read this! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:30 pm

For you to salvage what is left of your integrity.. yes we can say 'thats all you said.'

But you and I know there was other words Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please read this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read this!   Please read this! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please read this!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power of Budha Hero League :: Public Discussion :: Want to be PoB Members?-
Jump to: