Power of Budha Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Budha Hero League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
... Good things will come to those who wait ... True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes ...

PoB: First war league I've EVER joined.

Go down 
+4
MoSai
Destiny_ichi
X-Fighter
[-Kush-]
8 posters
AuthorMessage
_MuiKen_

PoB: First war league I've EVER joined. Empty
PostSubject: PoB: First war league I've EVER joined.   PoB: First war league I've EVER joined. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:28 pm

<Ranesence> After my vacation from over at my friend's house
<Ranesence> It seemed that someone kicked me out of the league for inactivity.
<Ranesence> So, I thought I would make an LoB Nuker named YusetaMagic.
<Ranesence> I joined Euthanasia, and "Poached" off of them for a little bit. I knew that they were enemies to PoB, so from within Euthanasia, I was trying my best to dry them up of services and items that I needed, Which in turn would possibly help you guys and DT and UD and KM (when they become reactive again).
<Ranesence> On a Tuesday, about 3-4 weeks ago, I visited Bloody Plains during the night.
<Ranesence> The reason why I wanted back in was because
<Ranesence> After all this time playing the game
<Ranesence> PoB was the first war league I ever joined.
<Ranesence> It kind of hurt seeing that you guys didn't want me back in. (Or a majority of you, anyway).
<Ranesence> Hm, well, I see how they wouldn't let me back in for that. It was an act of dishonour.
<MoSai> under anything we won't want to go and leech off on our enemies..
<Ranesence> Hm, that kind of takes the fun away from things doesn it?
<MoSai> well let face it, we don't like people to do that to us.. why we do that to others

^Yes, this is me.

I wanted a chance to explain for myself the whole situation. I believe Verbal_ also talked to you guys.
Back to top Go down
[-Kush-]
Opening Chi
[-Kush-]

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: PoB: First war league I've EVER joined.   PoB: First war league I've EVER joined. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:58 pm

so you're the one talking smack to me n des.... Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
X-Fighter
Golden Blossoms
X-Fighter

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: PoB: First war league I've EVER joined.   PoB: First war league I've EVER joined. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:26 pm

[-Kush-] wrote:
so you're the one talking smack to me n des.... Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad

Oh i see that was the guy ?

Dont bother us Ken !!!!
Back to top Go down
Destiny_ichi
Golden Blossoms
Destiny_ichi

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: PoB: First war league I've EVER joined.   PoB: First war league I've EVER joined. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:23 pm

_MuiKen_ wrote:
<Ranesence> After my vacation from over at my friend's house
<Ranesence> It seemed that someone kicked me out of the league for inactivity.
<Ranesence> So, I thought I would make an LoB Nuker named YusetaMagic.
<Ranesence> I joined Euthanasia, and "Poached" off of them for a little bit. I knew that they were enemies to PoB, so from within Euthanasia, I was trying my best to dry them up of services and items that I needed, Which in turn would possibly help you guys and DT and UD and KM (when they become reactive again).
<Ranesence> On a Tuesday, about 3-4 weeks ago, I visited Bloody Plains during the night.
<Ranesence> The reason why I wanted back in was because
<Ranesence> After all this time playing the game
<Ranesence> PoB was the first war league I ever joined.
<Ranesence> It kind of hurt seeing that you guys didn't want me back in. (Or a majority of you, anyway).
<Ranesence> Hm, well, I see how they wouldn't let me back in for that. It was an act of dishonour.
<MoSai> under anything we won't want to go and leech off on our enemies..
<Ranesence> Hm, that kind of takes the fun away from things doesn it?
<MoSai> well let face it, we don't like people to do that to us.. why we do that to others

^Yes, this is me.

I wanted a chance to explain for myself the whole situation. I believe Verbal_ also talked to you guys.

I DID NOTHING WRONG AGAINST YOU! AND YOU ARE TELLING THOSE WORDS TO ME ON WHISPER..
SORRY BUT YOU MADE ME REALLY MAD.. !! OH YAH.. MY BAD... I WONT SAY "SORRY" TO YOU... IM TIRED OF BEING NICE TO OTHER PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND THIS WHAT I GOT ... SOO STUPID...
Back to top Go down
MoSai
Golden Lotus
MoSai

Number of posts : 1724
Group : Shaolin
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: PoB: First war league I've EVER joined.   PoB: First war league I've EVER joined. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:14 am

Uh oh.. why u make the princess mad ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myionu.us
_MuiKen_

PostSubject: Re: PoB: First war league I've EVER joined.   PoB: First war league I've EVER joined. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Des, sorry for my behavior in-game.
I don't think I offended you in any way possible though. If you recall, I kept going back and offending Ascensions, not you.
Kush, this also goes for you too. Heheh, I meant no harm.

Also Des, when did I ever ask you to say sorry to me? o.O Screenshot please, if you can?
Back to top Go down
coot
Crimson Snake
coot

Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: PoB: First war league I've EVER joined.   PoB: First war league I've EVER joined. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:24 pm

i think its been made clear that you are not welcome back in league.

so i think you should cool your jets a bit, young gun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c00ter
-[Vagabond]-
Five Dragons
-[Vagabond]-

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: PoB: First war league I've EVER joined.   PoB: First war league I've EVER joined. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:29 pm

And please stop spam around here also.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Hu-Chin
Golden Blossoms
Hu-Chin

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: ----------------   PoB: First war league I've EVER joined. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:10 pm

Dun spam POB forum go milk Eutha or somethin lol
Back to top Go down
_MuiKen_

PostSubject: Re: PoB: First war league I've EVER joined.   PoB: First war league I've EVER joined. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:24 pm

You guys would disrespect me enough to call my explanation "Spam"? Come on, I'm not calling Ascension idiots for nothing...

Alright, if you guys won't want to bother with me anymore, I'll go ahead and leave here.
Back to top Go down
X-Fighter
Golden Blossoms
X-Fighter

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: PoB: First war league I've EVER joined.   PoB: First war league I've EVER joined. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:35 pm

_MuiKen_ wrote:
You guys would disrespect me enough to call my explanation "Spam"? Come on, I'm not calling Ascension idiots for nothing...

Alright, if you guys won't want to bother with me anymore, I'll go ahead and leave here.

Hooray! cheers
Back to top Go down
DrunkInPublc
Sun and Moon
DrunkInPublc

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: PoB: First war league I've EVER joined.   PoB: First war league I've EVER joined. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:59 pm

about time........ guess some people just don't "get the hint" lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/karatefireman
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PoB: First war league I've EVER joined.   PoB: First war league I've EVER joined. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PoB: First war league I've EVER joined.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power of Budha Hero League :: Public Discussion :: Public General Discussion-
Jump to: