Power of Budha Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Budha Hero League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
... Good things will come to those who wait ... True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes ...

Mo Help i cannot log in in my character

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheng_San
Losing Self
Cheng_San

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-11-08

Mo Help i cannot log in in my character Empty
PostSubject: Mo Help i cannot log in in my character   Mo Help i cannot log in in my character I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:25 am

MO help, when i log in my account, i cannot connect to the game but i try again and it says that( user already log in) but i send a message to my friend and he said that he can log in to the game and i try make another account and i try to log in to the game but that account enter the game Help Mo
Back to top Go down
MoSai
Golden Lotus
MoSai

Number of posts : 1724
Group : Shaolin
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Mo Help i cannot log in in my character   Mo Help i cannot log in in my character I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:26 am

Bugged Maps: Nanchang, Hangzhou, CC.

If you are in those maps, you won't be able to login for awhile bro. After they fix them, you can get back in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myionu.us
Lawan
Elemental Crown
Lawan

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Mo Help i cannot log in in my character   Mo Help i cannot log in in my character I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:39 am

MoMo help me too please. Not in any of those maps. =.= says invalid user ID
Back to top Go down
LuTsu
Golden Blossoms
LuTsu

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Mo Help i cannot log in in my character   Mo Help i cannot log in in my character I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:59 pm

Hey Lawan, goto acct site and rotate pass to see if that helps. If it gives the same error when trying to change your pass, then you might have to contact support.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/liquidbattle
andcor44
Sun and Moon
andcor44

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Mo Help i cannot log in in my character   Mo Help i cannot log in in my character I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Lawan
Elemental Crown
Lawan

PostSubject: Re: Mo Help i cannot log in in my character   Mo Help i cannot log in in my character I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:42 pm

Lu when I tried to reset password through the 9 d forum it says that userID is invalid and support is unavailable. Mo if you have access to a GM could you have them reset password pretty please and have them send email to me at squeeksxx@yahoo.com. I'll be home from work in a little over 2 hours. I would greatly appreciate it. I can't log into nuker or Lawan. =(((((((
Back to top Go down
MoSai
Golden Lotus
MoSai

PostSubject: Re: Mo Help i cannot log in in my character   Mo Help i cannot log in in my character I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:21 am

Sorry Lawan, I think they will resume to work on Monday tho.
Back to top Go down
Lawan
Elemental Crown
Lawan

PostSubject: Re: Mo Help i cannot log in in my character   Mo Help i cannot log in in my character I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:18 pm

Oh for those that don't know .... I'M FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lawan and mini are back playing again
Back to top Go down
MoSai
Golden Lotus
MoSai

PostSubject: Re: Mo Help i cannot log in in my character   Mo Help i cannot log in in my character I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:27 pm

Wooooot... Welcome back Lawannnnnnnnnnn .....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mo Help i cannot log in in my character   Mo Help i cannot log in in my character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mo Help i cannot log in in my character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power of Budha Hero League :: Private Discussion :: Technical Issues-
Jump to: