Power of Budha Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Budha Hero League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
... Good things will come to those who wait ... True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes ...

i think u guys no what

Go down 
+9
Black92HybridHB
coot
Gepples
TheChefRae
MoSai
Verbal
TheeMonk
X-Fighter
Ha-Son
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Flower

i think u guys no what Empty
PostSubject: i think u guys no what   i think u guys no what I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:39 pm

Hello everyone i knew this day would come when someone would find that pic and i was ready for it il explain why i did it but you guys probs would care anyway Smile

when i was askd to put my picture up i said no ask Sabreena i was against it all the way when it came down to it i went on the internet and got a picture of what i would like to look like Sad in truth im not as pretty as that and i will never be i knew the sec i put it up i was fuckd and in a way im happy someone found it no more living a lie for me Smile i never really stood out im just and average girl with no really +'s to my name i get overlookd at every point and iv learnt to live with it so i shal Smile ima girl with selfesteem issues from whats happend to me so i dont really expect u to understand id just like to say sorry and goodbye theres nothing really left for me in this game no more Smile it was fun while it lasted and for 3 years iv enjoyd playing with and against alot of u guys so thank you it was fun Thee pls post here when u want your spade back Smile love u all <3 oxoxoxo and Coot i take back all that is said your a smart kid hahaha i no u will all think alot less of me now and that really hurts but everything heals i guess flower
Back to top Go down
Ha-Son
Elemental Crown
Ha-Son

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: i think u guys no what   i think u guys no what I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:57 pm

good luck FP......
Back to top Go down
X-Fighter
Golden Blossoms
X-Fighter

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: i think u guys no what   i think u guys no what I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:16 pm

Now assuming that you tell the truth. You have to understand everybody has to protect himself
from getting cheated. It is the internet. Everyone can pretend to be this or that person.
The reason i kicked you was exactly that issue. We want to trust each other in this league.

You always were nice and did not try to harm anyone. Also that you want to give Thee his pole back shows that you are not a scammer...

But again. You have to understand our position.
How would you react in a case like that ?

Anyways, even if i can still cannot prove who you really are.
I wish you all the best and hope you will find your way !

I do not know how all the others think about it.
Some said i kicked you too fast .....

Well speak up guys !
Back to top Go down
Flower

PostSubject: Re: i think u guys no what   i think u guys no what I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:37 pm

No u did the right thing i did i dumb thing and il pay u the price for it your all a good bunch of guys and girls Smile and im honourd to have playd with u people Smile i had some good times Very Happy ofcause i aint going to scam Thee he lent me this spade out of the kindess out his heart i aint that dumb >.< hahaha and Mo u can have your 5 exp cards back if u wish i never got to use them anywho Smile i no i did wrong and im sorry Smile i wish u all the best of luck and i hope u all have a sick time playing 9D Smile mwah to all oh one more thing thank you Verb you helpd alot in your way Smile <3 u Sab and Sin and the rest of u gorgous ppl I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Grind is for the WEAK PK PK PK!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
TheeMonk
Floral Crown
TheeMonk

Number of posts : 775
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: i think u guys no what   i think u guys no what I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:08 pm

i guess ill take it next time u log in ^_^, i did not know you were quiting O_O
Back to top Go down
Verbal
Floral Crown
Verbal

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: i think u guys no what   i think u guys no what I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:44 pm

Take care Flower, wish you the best. Keep your head up through the rough times. Only you can't let yourself down, so test your might duma.
Back to top Go down
MoSai
Golden Lotus
MoSai

Number of posts : 1724
Group : Shaolin
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: i think u guys no what   i think u guys no what I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:30 am

It's alright FP. It's yours to keep, 'cuz you have achieved CS1. XF did the right thing, and I support him for that. We are all here to play and trust each others. Nobody forces anybody to put up pix or anything. Sad that you made the wrong choice, but what done is done. You have to live with that. Just remember that as a lesson. True friend is from the heart, not tru the eyes.

I wish you the best in your road ahead ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myionu.us
TheChefRae
Elemental Crown
TheChefRae

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: i think u guys no what   i think u guys no what I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:59 am

So when do we get to kick coot?

From my conversations with him, he seems like an MM trying to be a white dude...
Back to top Go down
Gepples
Golden Blossoms
Gepples

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: i think u guys no what   i think u guys no what I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:02 am

nina its character and personality before looks and charms
hell look at Chef O_O! Razz
the best of luck in life to you and hope you find the happiness your looking for sweets
Back to top Go down
coot
Crimson Snake
coot

Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: i think u guys no what   i think u guys no what I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:00 am

TheChefRae wrote:
So when do we get to kick coot?

From my conversations with him, he seems like an MM trying to be a white dude...

how you dare say something that!

i are hurt and make you mad!

wait.... wat?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c00ter
Black92HybridHB
Golden Blossoms

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: i think u guys no what   i think u guys no what I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:25 pm

they got coot speaking fob
Back to top Go down
Flyingp0wer
Floral Crown
Flyingp0wer

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: i think u guys no what   i think u guys no what I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:50 pm

^^ had fun with u other FP good luck with whatever you do
Back to top Go down
SabReeNa
Sun and Moon
SabReeNa

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: i think u guys no what   i think u guys no what I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:36 pm

ninaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'll miss you DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD':!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! idc what you look like, to me yer beautiful <3 ....................................... *literally cries*.
Back to top Go down
SabReeNa
Sun and Moon
SabReeNa

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: i think u guys no what   i think u guys no what I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:41 pm

this is breaking my heart so badly Dx !im soorry im really crying right now coz youve been so nice and i had fun talking to you twentyfourseven. pm me in game when you get on pleasee
Back to top Go down
Flower

PostSubject: Re: i think u guys no what   i think u guys no what I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:39 pm

<3 ul be forever in my heart all of u, especially u Sab all are late night talks were amazing thank you *hug* dont cry >o< thats my JOB! i hope u all having fun and thanks everyone i will Very Happy iv got my full time job and its going great!!!
Back to top Go down
BlaJ
Floral Crown
BlaJ

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: i think u guys no what   i think u guys no what I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:42 pm

^^ well nina friends will be friends and u are a friend uve been nice to us and we return it to u i dont kno anything that happens my game is still messed up, but my friend nina u take good care and have more confidence in urself dont matter how u look it matters that ur a kool person and keep it up best of wishes to u my friend!
Back to top Go down
TheeMonk
Floral Crown
TheeMonk

Number of posts : 775
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: i think u guys no what   i think u guys no what I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:50 pm

nina, can u plz give the polearm to any of the following people

Hu_Chin
-KillSwitch-
X-Fighter
MoSai
Lawan
Leethl
Sinster
TheChefRae

Any of the people would be fine, those are the only ones i think will allow some1 that needs it to use it, or even use it them selves, the problem is i cant even log in to get the pole, thx in advance Smile

And sry i could not unload my stuff, i didnt think my problem would occur, but PoB is free to use the pole Smile
Back to top Go down
Flower ^

PostSubject: Re: i think u guys no what   i think u guys no what I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:17 am

id just like to post some music to keep u little PoBers grinding through the endless grind that is 9D remmeber as Verb says keep your heads up Smile!

(replace bball with 9D hahahaha)

(to reflect on)
(what u gota sing when u in BP, itl make u smile hahaha)

AND THE BIG ONE!!! hehehe a must when u killing in the palace bahaha geting ksed by every nuker with an aoe is hell but eh! its 9D ^^

LOVE U ALL <3 hehe gogo all mwah!
Back to top Go down
Flower

PostSubject: Re: i think u guys no what   i think u guys no what I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:17 am

wtf it didnt post my songs i put up >.<! so gibbed hahaha ahh well
Back to top Go down
Cruzoe
Five Dragons
Cruzoe

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: i think u guys no what   i think u guys no what I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:02 am

U are one Flower with True P0wer FP sis .. May all Good Things Happen to U. Best Wishes for ur job sis.
I will nvr forget a FD Shao(Lady)Warrior with Scar of the Land xD.
Njoy ur Life ,Take Care . Hope u hav few Gamie Tales of PoB to tell wen ur Granny XDD

Beggars FTW.. Drunken Gods Always Dances With PoB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i think u guys no what   i think u guys no what I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i think u guys no what
Page 1 of 1