Power of Budha Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Budha Hero League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
... Good things will come to those who wait ... True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes ...

Where is everyone?

Go down 
+2
Flyingp0wer
Netrooz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Flower t

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:00 am

errrmmm where is everyone? asc are running rampant bad mouthing everything about use, i stand and fight but im 1 against a server, Factor came back which is very cooooool Very Happy may i know what happend to make u all leave? i know this games fvcking shocking but its for shyts and giggles if u guys aint coming back me, sun, FB and anyone else thats still in game are going to make PoB back up again, if u guys left whered u go? what games u guys in now?
Back to top Go down
Netrooz
Golden Blossoms
Netrooz

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:07 am

80% of POB are in AION now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flyingp0wer
Floral Crown
Flyingp0wer

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:22 am

FP is in Aika >.>
Back to top Go down
Verbal
Floral Crown
Verbal

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:45 pm

I'm still hanging in there duma. Mainly doing solo missions in BP picking off one Asc at a time while evading the hordes of them standing around the safe zones. But it is okay, they can have the safe zones, but once they leave that area alone, its like stepping into an unknown jungle, never know where a nuke might fly from Twisted Evil

But good to see you still hanging in there duma FP, and tell sun he should do his thing, I still have mad respect for him.
Back to top Go down
Lawan
Elemental Crown
Lawan

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:13 am

I'm still around but pretty much also doing my own thing including the occasional stunts in ck build.

Pretty much using up stuff that I have in item mall inventory, otherwise want more info feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Black92HybridHB
Golden Blossoms

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:34 pm

"fuck 9d and fuck acclaim"
sheesh
quit
already
Back to top Go down
Lawan
Elemental Crown
Lawan

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:59 am

lolz Blackie mwacks! I still have 1 90 day prem n 5 decos that I spent money on that I don't feel like wasting too
Back to top Go down
Flower

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:16 am

my kill list tonight, this is all 1 v 1 arranged deuls, a LM7 nuker, a HM5 nuker (harry i think his name is) TiaChop, Straw-Hat, Andromeda, LovelyLove, and many lowbies of Asc and allies that walk around like they own the place Smile 1 at a time they will all surrender to the CS9 WARRIOR! hahahaha flower
Back to top Go down
meltdown

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:17 am

yea right... a CS 6 healer from asc whooped ur.....and TiaChop is only high FC or low CS lol...
And a LM nuker woud kill you in 3 hits . Big words you saying there
Back to top Go down
Flower

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:57 am

exuse me? no CS healer has come near me in the last week, also yes i Tia is low he still dies in 4 hits tho and it takes agS 14 nukes to kill me so no not 3 meltdown you to big words over compensating much? ask Masta_Nuke he was the LM nuker i fought get it outa him yourself
Back to top Go down
finalxgohan
Golden Blossoms
finalxgohan

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:49 am

I no longer associate myself with that game. I am now PS3 and in First shooting games on PC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone?   Where is everyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power of Budha Hero League :: Public Discussion :: Public General Discussion-
Jump to: