Power of Budha Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Budha Hero League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
... Good things will come to those who wait ... True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes ...

pls unban :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flower

pls unban :( Empty
PostSubject: pls unban :(   pls unban :( I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:22 am

Mo could u pls unban me? pls >.<
Back to top Go down
MoSai
Golden Lotus
MoSai

Number of posts : 1724
Group : Shaolin
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: pls unban :(   pls unban :( I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:34 am

As you know, I'm no longer in charge of anything in PoB though. Unban or ban is not the matter to me, but I'll let any active PoBs decide on that.

Flower wrote:
Mo could u pls unban me? pls >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.myionu.us
Flyingp0wer
Floral Crown
Flyingp0wer

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: pls unban :(   pls unban :( I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:24 pm

I always liked other FP so why not? xD i mean shes not one of the nubs who left PoB to join Asc is she? So go ahead and unban; its not like this forum is very active anymore anyway =P so rly it wouldnt matter so much
Back to top Go down
Verbal
Floral Crown
Verbal

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: pls unban :(   pls unban :( I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:13 pm

Yeah regardless of the past, I think it would be cool to let her back in. Shes always in BP taking on Asc's high level pkers and she still holds connections with FB and FB's brother (which I won't reveal his identity because he wants to play the game himself) But Flower is good people, loyal, and she has my vote to get back into forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pls unban :(   pls unban :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pls unban :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power of Budha Hero League :: Public Discussion :: Public General Discussion-
Jump to: