Power of Budha Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Budha Hero League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
... Good things will come to those who wait ... True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes ...

To All Ascs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Verbal
Floral Crown
Verbal

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-01-15

To All Ascs Empty
PostSubject: To All Ascs   To All Ascs I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:19 pm

Back to top Go down
EnemyCyp

To All Ascs Empty
PostSubject: Re: To All Ascs   To All Ascs I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:59 pm

OMG Verb O.O I love 2Pac too >.>
awesome song bro..... Anyways bite me lmao

Love, Cypherion
Back to top Go down
EnemyCyp

To All Ascs Empty
PostSubject: Re: To All Ascs   To All Ascs I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:02 pm

Anyways just jokin bout the bite me thing mad respect for the BP skillz
and not here spying. Just lookin for info on why its down.. Oh YEA!! Its Cause Acclaim FAILS!!
Back to top Go down
Verbal
Floral Crown
Verbal

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-01-15

To All Ascs Empty
PostSubject: Re: To All Ascs   To All Ascs I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:25 pm

EnemyCyp wrote:
Anyways just jokin bout the bite me thing mad respect for the BP skillz
and not here spying. Just lookin for info on why its down.. Oh YEA!! Its Cause Acclaim FAILS!!

lol all good dude. And yeah man, when I listen to music, its mainly all genres from the 90's back to classical. They don't really make music like they use to, but every once in a while someone comes along that is good.

And of course Acclaim does fail ahahahaha I was thinking the entire game fell apart because of all that talk that Asura keeps going down. But I heard that they were switching to Playdom servers or something.

And also, even though we're "enemies", I still have mad respect for you. You're always out there fighting in BP, no matter who it is or what level, and you hit pretty good, so I've got respect for you too man. Out of all of my enemies, I must say I respect Celestial the most.
Back to top Go down
Flower

To All Ascs Empty
PostSubject: Re: To All Ascs   To All Ascs I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:00 am

Cyph is the always a guy that doesnt stop chaseing Razz doesnt matter how far u are behind i stop to med and wammy your there again >.< i do have respect for certain Cele Gencat and Kingslayer are good nukers.... cyphs a good warrior rest die in a smash or 2 Smile oh and aim for Lil_Crush its Gens gf tehehe he gets grumpy and makes mistakes :O hahaha
Back to top Go down
yangie

To All Ascs Empty
PostSubject: Re: To All Ascs   To All Ascs I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:55 am

:O its cyph xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To All Ascs Empty
PostSubject: Re: To All Ascs   To All Ascs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To All Ascs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power of Budha Hero League :: Public Discussion :: Public General Discussion-
Jump to: