Power of Budha Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Budha Hero League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
... Good things will come to those who wait ... True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes ...

Need Help on GameGuard

Go down 
+2
Lawan
Ha-Son
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ha-Son
Elemental Crown
Ha-Son

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Need Help on GameGuard  Empty
PostSubject: Need Help on GameGuard    Need Help on GameGuard  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:40 pm

somehow i cant connect to the Gameguard today? any1 know why? plz help, ty and hf guys
Back to top Go down
Lawan
Elemental Crown
Lawan

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Need Help on GameGuard    Need Help on GameGuard  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:41 pm

They are doing maintenance on the maintenance to fix the maintenance. So now they have to do maintenance to fix gameguard and waiting on the patch on indy
Back to top Go down
Ha-Son
Elemental Crown
Ha-Son

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Need Help on GameGuard    Need Help on GameGuard  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:38 pm

oh so the game is not working rite now? every1 has the same problem as i do? G1 doesnt know how to run 9D, if players wouldnt get their DB, i think they will close this game soon.
Back to top Go down
dirty_ho
Band Master
dirty_ho

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Need Help on GameGuard    Need Help on GameGuard  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:38 am

its the second day i still cant paly gameguard is all jacked up
Back to top Go down
HuiShengWu
Golden Blossoms
HuiShengWu

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Need Help on GameGuard    Need Help on GameGuard  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:52 am

It's been about 4 days now, I don't know what's going on. It will probably be a week soon it's bugging me too.
Back to top Go down
coot
Crimson Snake
coot

Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Need Help on GameGuard    Need Help on GameGuard  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:55 pm

I gave up and took this as a bad sign of things to come.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c00ter
Quong_Gui
Opening Chi
Quong_Gui

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Need Help on GameGuard    Need Help on GameGuard  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:59 am

This was on the G1 Forum:

Ok all, sorry to put you through this, but its better to get people in now if possible. Tomorrow we will have a new installer up on GamersFirst LIVE! by 3pm PST (10:00 PM GMT), which will fix the issues if you uninstall and delete the old installer and download the new one...AFTER 3pm PST (10:00 PM GMT).

Here are some methods that have proven to work.

First Method (Most effective):

•Uninstall 9Dragons
•Reinstall 9Dragons via the Installer you previously downloaded
•Launch the game normally
•Add the Second Method if you get blocked here

Second Method (effective for some, add this step to the first method if you get stopped at the launcher after reinstalling):

•Launch the Game
•Click on Options in the launcher
•Change the download method to WinlDownloader 2 (this option may not work for everyone, try the other options if it doesn't work for you)
•Hit OK
•Exit out of launcher
•Launch the game
•Hit Start
•Cross Fingers

Reduced: 72% of original size [ 693 x 411 ] - Click to view full image

Third Method (QA approved):

•First download these 2 files:
•http://9dragons.patch.gamersfirst.com/files/GameGuard.des
•http://9dragons.patch.gamersfirst.com/file...neDragonsUS.INI
•Locate your 9Dragons folder, it should be here: C:\Program Files\GamersFirst\9Dragons
•Move and Replace the files you downloading into that folder (requires Admin access to the folder, right click and run as admin if necessary)
•Launch the Game
•Possibly incorporate the Second Method if you run into a roadblock after launching with this method

Fourth Method (worked for one dude, maybe you too!):

•Patch/Update from GamersFirst LIVE as opposed to the NDLauncher.
•Launch game when finished
•Possibly incorporate the Second Method if you run into a roadblock after launching with this method

Fifth Method (If all else fails):

•Uninstall the game
•Delete all GameGuard and 9Dragons files from your PC (not screenshots, save those somewhere else if you want)
•Re-download the game from GamersFirst LIVE!...AFTER 3pm PST (10:00 PM GMT)
•Install the game
•Launch the game

For Me to get it to work, I uninstalled 9d, and the G1 live crap, and reinstalled both. I'm in. GL
Back to top Go down
HuiShengWu
Golden Blossoms
HuiShengWu

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Need Help on GameGuard    Need Help on GameGuard  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:18 pm

I'm going to try the delete and reinstall, if that doesn't work I'm moving to another game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help on GameGuard    Need Help on GameGuard  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Help on GameGuard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power of Budha Hero League :: Private Discussion :: Technical Issues-
Jump to: