Power of Budha Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power of Budha Hero League

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
... Good things will come to those who wait ... True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes ...

Yuna Here :D if u rmbr me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
--Yuna--
Losing Self
--Yuna--

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Yuna Here :D if u rmbr me Empty
PostSubject: Yuna Here :D if u rmbr me   Yuna Here :D if u rmbr me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:57 pm

Well if most of you have known i have been off for a long time and well now i want to start playing again lol but anyways never forgot about you guys unfortunatly i found out that acclaim is done but 9dragons is still on and well i guess if most of you are still on just contact me and i will happily join you anyways miss you guys and take care. <3 I love you
Back to top Go down
TheeMonk
Floral Crown
TheeMonk

Number of posts : 775
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Yuna Here :D if u rmbr me   Yuna Here :D if u rmbr me I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:40 pm

heyyyyyy yuna
Back to top Go down
--Yuna--
Losing Self
--Yuna--

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Hi Thee   Yuna Here :D if u rmbr me I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:13 pm

Remember Me!! Very Happy anyways sad now that all of you gone but glad to see that ur still here Smile wat u been up to?? bounce
Back to top Go down
BlaJ
Floral Crown
BlaJ

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Yuna Here :D if u rmbr me   Yuna Here :D if u rmbr me I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:54 am

oh.. HAPPY Blated B-DAY yuna~! hehe^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuna Here :D if u rmbr me   Yuna Here :D if u rmbr me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuna Here :D if u rmbr me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power of Budha Hero League :: Public Discussion :: Public General Discussion-
Jump to: